
Anyway, CbC's annual VBS happened on the 3rd and 4th of June and I was a part of it (as a photog, no surprise eh?)
To tell you the truth, I did feel a tad down due to certain issues that I was already facing, and to add salt to my wound, an argument broke out between me and one of my best friends during VBS itself. It's funneh. She was one of those people that I'd go to if I really needed to talk to someone about something, of course I wasn't as comfortable with talking heart with her as much as I was with my umm...old... best friend (I know having multiple best friends might be an oxymoron, but calling a few of them "close friends" doesn't seem to do justice to how close they really are to me). So with all of the closest people to me gone, I really had to keep everything in me in, which wasn't easy.
No one noticed anything except this little indian kid who came up to me and said "eyh brother, don't sad la, I know you sad." It made my day and I guess I started loving kids a whole lot more after that.
...It didn't change the fact that I still had no one to just talk to about the snowballing problems that had been troubling me for a few months now.... I just needed to let something out, but to whom?
And I guess God worked right there when that happened. To be completely honest with you, I always had this impression on Aly that she was those sort of girls who are umm... well lets just say that I always portrayed her as a woman CEO(in a bad way la). No it wasn't necessarily a bad impression, just that I didn't think of her as the sort that would care much or anything else. So why am I suddenly talking about her? Well because I got pwned. I was talking to her casually and then from there the discussion moved on to one of my issues. Which was when I realized that I had been so wrong about her... THANKS ALY!
So with a few things off my back finally, I guess it's safe to blog about what some of my issues were about.
I often go to GT on Sundays, visit their cell sometimes, and I even went for DUMC once alr.
Yes, to be honest, I was actually thinking of "switching" churches. I've been contemplating on that due to several reasons. Now the reason why I'm still staying was because I was trying to examine myself more to see whether I'm making my decisions based on selfish and arrogant reasons or genuine reasons.
After the talk yesterday, I guess, I was pretty much convinced that I won't solve anything by jumping.
To sum it all up....
HANNAH SO CUUUUTE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment