
It's been awhile since I posted here so I guess I'll start with talking about my new lens; The Canon 15-85 IS USM.
The sharpness of the lens is significantly sharper than my old lens and the IS lets me do really nice low light sometimes. I do miss my constant f2.8 aperture, but I think the exchange for a good price+better focusing+2 years warranty+huge range was worth it. Yes, I cannot thank Goldfries enough for recommending this lens to me as the range helped out so much during my coverage of VBS.
I didn't really do a really good job for VBS though, was still getting used to the lens and RAW processing. I was also struggling due to memory shortage since I was shooting in RAW.
Yes, the above picture was taken at the butterfly park in the National Science Center that we went to for our VBS outing.
Yes, it was taken at f8 with the Canon 15-85 lens. and it was post processed.
No comments:
Post a Comment